Sunday, December 18, 2011
4:00 - 7:30 PM
Trinity Presbyterian Church
630 Park Avenue
and spiced up by some of your favorite local musical personalities!
Tickets are $5 for children 12 and under, $15 for the rest of us.
Available at the door at chaparralmusicfest.eventbrite.com.
Bring your family, your voice, and your appetite!
- Santa will be taking Christmas lists and offering photo opportunities from 4:00 - 5:30
- Spaghetti Dinner and Dessert will be served
- Sing along with music personalities from the community
- Watch or participate in a Holiday Music Contest (sign up here to compete!)
- Free babysitting provided on site
Proceeds from the ticket sales will benefit Chaparral MusicFest's 2011 Season.
A word from the incomparable Jen Harvey, a previous host of our annual sing-a-long:
"If you are not familiar with the Chaparral MusicFest, it is an amazing program unique to Arizona. It brings nationally recognized musicians to our little town in multiple venues over a 2 week period each summer.
Last year, the Sing a Long was an incredible experience. We had so many local musicians contribute their talents for an irresistible night filled with Christmas spirit. It made the holidays for me (and many others, I suspect)."